When it comes to the plumbing in your home you don't want to take risks. Although you may be tempted to DIY you need to consider the safety aspects and the cost of putting things right. For some plumbing tasks, like those connected with gas supply and appliances it is downright dangerous to attempt these yourself.
That is why it makes sense to contact a reputable organisation with trained and certified professionals who can safely look after all of your plumbing and heating needs.
Complete plumbing service for London properties
London Plumbers has vast experience of maintaining and improving domestic and commercial properties across London. All of our plumbers are fully trained, qualified, carry photo ID cards and are CRB checked.
- This enables us to offer a complete plumbing and heating service that includes:
- Emergencies - gas boilers, central heating problems, blocked, burst or frozen pipework, leaking taps, toilets and overflows, water supply, cistern and cylinder problems
- Repairs - drain unblocking, bathroom and wet room problems, kitchens – leaking taps, washing machine and dishwasher plumbing, external and internal pipework and central heating
- Installations - central heating installation, under floor and solar powered heating systems, kitchens – pipework, sinks, taps and all appliances, bathrooms, wet rooms and cloakrooms and new boilers
- Survey & quote - extensive and free of charge survey of your home and plumbing quotes
We operate a 365/24/7 helpline to ensure you can always get in touch with us and all our work is backed up by a full parts and labour guarantee.
So contact us now on 0800 046 7374 / 0207 129 8132 and let us take care of all your domestic and commercial plumbing maintenance requirements.
I would like to express my thanks for the professional way in which your company resolved my boiler problem from the initial booking of the appointment, to the resolution of the issuePaula Napier - Domestic Customer